We are known all over the world as a manufacturer of innovative, modular tool systems for machining centers and millturns, facing and boring heads, grooving heads, clamping tools and customized solutions for boring operations.
- With one innovation after another, we have continually reinforced our reputation as the world leader in digital boring tools.
- Wohlhaupter has 141 employees and 10 trainees.
- Head office: Frickenhausen (Germany)
- Wohlhaupter India in Delhi (India)
- Family business in the 3rd generation
- The company was first founded by Emil Wohlhaupter as a small mechanical workshop in 1929, which initially started as a repair shop for cutting and stamping tools and devices.
In 2016 Allied Machine & Engineering Corp. USA
acquired a majority of the shares of Wohlhaupter GmbH
- Head office: Dover, Ohio (USA)
- Allied Machine & Engineering Co. (Europe) Ltd in Birmingham UK
More informations about Allied Machine: www.alliedmachine.com